Yea That Bitch Was Acting Funny Now She Now Lyrics
CHASIN A MILI (feat. El Rey)
Jus' Rich
Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer
I'm chasing a milli Don't give a f*ck who not with me Never forgot how they did me I hope they forget me When they see me in that bentley Yea my bitch is not friendly She dripped out in fendi Yea them pockets ain't empty Always carry the semi Never know who envy Yeah this shit could get ugly It's not even funny I'm chasing a milli Don't give a f*ck who not with me Never forgot how they did me I hope they forget me When they see me in that bentley Yea my bitch is not friendly She dripped out in fendi Yea them pockets ain't empty Always carry the semi Never know who envy I'm riding around in a tahoe With a couple different models Yeah I'm talking mulattos Sipping mascato Yeah I might take them to cabo Celebrando que yo viene de abajo Toy en trabajo No toy en relajo Y a lo hater yo nuñca le paro Solo dipiro Leave them ice cold like modelos Take them out just like canelo Getting that bread I ain't talking no venmo If the bitch acting just tell her no vemos Malo coro eh lo que nunca quermos Nunca creian en el processo No me llamen cuando vean el progreso Can't f*ck with that fake love ma quedate lejo Toy en dinero dinero Flipping a couple pesos Financially free is the main goal If you not talking about money You ain't talking my lango I cannot f*ck with no lame hoe I do not rap but i keep spitting game though On every song i never use the same flow Swear I been making more hits than the bangbros I'm chasing a milli Don't give a f*ck who not with me Never forgot how they did me I hope they forget me When they see me in that bentley Yea my bitch is not friendly She dripped out in fendi Yea them pockets ain't empty Always carry the semi Never know who envy Yeah this shit could get ugly It's not even funny I'm chasing a milli Don't give a f*ck who not with me Never forgot how they did me I hope they forget me When they see me in that bentley Yea my bitch is not friendly She dripped out in fendi Yea them pockets ain't empty Always carry the semi Never know who envy Ahora me odian y quieren tirarme Porque dividi y me puse pa mi Es que si no te pone pa tu agenda Entonse nadie lograra por ti No creo en reguardo tampoco en lo pacto Soy hijo de dios y no de lucifer Ante soñaba firma con un sello Pero olvidemo eso es historia de ayer Ya deperte Ya yo me puse des pie Ya yo la tierra pise La nueva orden barrial yo puse Para que respeten y no se crucen Ustedes tan loco o es que se asen O es que no le llegan k no estoy en pazes Ustede tan lento cambien su diffuse Y si yo fuera utede no cojo ese chance Gracia dios mío por abrirme la puerta Que mucho aquel día ami me la cerraron Se me burlaron cuando estuve abajo Solito subí y nunca me alcanzaron Ahora yo sigo subiendo yo sigo subiendo Por que nunca eh perdido mi fe Entre las alta y la bajas No importa que coño yo siempre me mantuve en mi diez Aquí no existe un hombre perfecto Pero lo juro que nunca envidie Ello crearon una falsa atadura Pero fui astuto y me le safe Ahora son puro con puro Jusrich y el rey en la pista dos loco intalao Llegan lo killers So don't dare to push us Asi que mejor nigga cojan su lao I'm chasing a milli Don't give a f*ck who not with me Never forgot how they did me I hope they forget me When they see me in that bentley Yea my bitch is not friendly She dripped out in fendi Yea them pockets ain't empty Always carry the semi Never know who envy Yeah this shit could get ugly It's not even funny I'm chasing a milli Don't give a f*ck who not with me Never forgot how they did me I hope they forget me When they see me in that bentley Yea my bitch is not friendly She dripped out in fendi Yea them pockets ain't empty Always carry the semi Never know who envy
Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer
Written by: Raymond Figuereo, Richard Martinez
Lyrics © DistroKid
Lyrics Licensed & Provided by LyricFind
Citation
Use the citation below to add these lyrics to your bibliography:
Missing lyrics by Jus' Rich?
Know any other songs by Jus' Rich? Don't keep it to yourself!
The Web's Largest Resource for
Music, Songs & Lyrics
A Member Of The STANDS4 Network
Browse Lyrics.com
Our awesome collection of
Promoted Songs
»
Quiz
Are you a music master?
»
What was the name of Madonna's first studio album, released in 1983?
-
A.Music
-
B.True Blue
-
C.Pre-Madonna
-
D.Madonna
Source: https://www.lyrics.com/lyric-lf/7217099/Jus%27+Rich/CHASIN+A+MILI+%28feat.+El+Rey%29
0 Response to "Yea That Bitch Was Acting Funny Now She Now Lyrics"
Postar um comentário